HTS is excited to collaborate with our partners for a successful transition to the new Medicare payment model. Our ongoing focus on clinical quality, patient-centered programs, and functional outcomes has prepared our staff in advance to succeed under PDPM. In addition to implementing proprietary clinical program efficacy analysis, HTS has assessed the financial impact of PDPM and is committed to supporting our partners through the challenges of adapting to the new reimbursement model.
HTS will be providing PDPM solutions that include:
- Staff Education and Training in Critical Areas such as Section GG and ICD.10 Coding
- PDPM Live Trainings for Partners and Staff in Multiple Locations
- Internal System Transitions
- RUGs IV to PDPM Facility-specific Impact Analysis
Our alliance with Proactive Medical Review, the PDPM experts currently providing education on this topic to 25 states, allows us to uniquely provide our partners with additional support for strategic planning, MDS coding efficacy, and nursing best practices.
Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) training dates:
- Friday, September 21 – Evansville, IN
- Thursday, October 4 – Fort Wayne, IN
- Thursday, October 11 – Louisville, KY
- Tuesday, October 16 – Greenwood, IN
- Tuesday, October 23 – Kokomo, IN
- Friday, November 9 – Edmonton, KY
- Thursday November 15—Phelps, KY
We remain optimistic considering the enormous changes we are facing with this new payment model. As partners in therapy, you can be confident in our resources and unmatched expertise to navigate this change while working together toward a successful transition.
If you have any questions at all about this information, please contact us directly.