Post COVID-19 Rehabilitation Program
The HTS Post COVID-19 Rehabilitation Program was created by HTS clinical staff to improve strength, endurance, balance, activity tolerance, functional mobility, swallowing, and cognitive-communication… all of which can be adversely affected during the COVID-19 recovery process.
This program will help those individuals who are recovering from COVID-19 and are unable to return to the daily tasks they were able to complete at a prior level of function.
Achieving the highest possible quality of life and independence with the use of therapeutic exercises and training are used to facilitate successful COVID-19 recovery.
Who Can Benefit From This Program?
The Post COVID-19 Rehabilitation Program can benefit those who have recovered from COVID-19 and are experiencing lingering health issues, such as:
- Poor Endurance
- Decreased Activity Tolerance
- Muscle Weakness and Decreased Strength
- Inability to Complete Daily Tasks when Compared to Prior Level of Function (walking or moving from bed to chair)
- Difficulty Swallowing (coughing, choking, excessive throat clearing, swallowing pain)
- Memory Problems or Difficulty Focusing
- Soft Voice Difficult for Others to Hear
- Difficulty Finding Words During Conversation
HTS Therapists are equipped with the knowledge and training to provide this critical treatment intervention to help patients achieve a successful COVID-19 recovery. For more information about the HTS Post Covid-19 Rehabilitation Program, please contact your HTS Regional Director.
Need a Powerful Therapy Partner? Contact Amanda Green, Executive Director of Strategic Development firstname.lastname@example.org for information about our contract therapy partnerships.