Strengthen Your Rehab with Clinical Expertise
Therapy is changing. The improvements in surgical technology combined with an aging population and increased clinical complexity are changing the types of patients coming through our doors.
In a value-based reimbursement system, clinical programming, metrics and exceptional outcomes are paramount to your success.
Clinical Pathways and Support for the Best Outcomes
A successful rehabilitation program needs careful attention and oversight to make sure that all parts are moving in the right direction. The therapy team and facility staff need support, tools and education to stay on top of industry change and innovative clinical programming while achieving the best in each patient they serve.
We serve non-profit and for-profit communities ranging from small 28-bed homes to 1500 bed life plan communities in both rural and metro markets. We understand that each building in unique and deserves the highest level of support, education and successful program management to keep our clients strong.
Learn more about…
Support and Oversight
HTS is dedicated to every community we serve. We are more than contract therapy. We are trusted partners in post-acute rehabilitation.
- Local, attentive Rehab Managers and Regional Directors
- HTS therapists receive high levels of training in Medicare Compliance
- Local, Regional Directors provide personal support and oversight
- Rehab Managers have more time to focus on clinical programs and the needs of your building, patients and families.
- Daily oversight and support to the therapy teams and IDT for optimal collaboration.
- Dedicated Medicare Consultant & Client Educator
Therapist-owned and managed, we are passionate about perfecting rehabilitation. As experts in our craft, we are constantly evaluating and introducing clinical programs to improve our care delivery and outcomes.
- 60+ diagnosis-specific programs
- Precision Clinical Programming that drives 5 star quality
- 30 Restorative programs with strong therapy oversight
- HTS therapists have access to 350 hours of education
- Care Pathways for Joint Replacement, Orthopedic, Cardiac Recovery (AMI, CABG, CHF) and Dementia
- Quality Measure Analysis for continuous quality improvement
- Independent party audits therapy documentation in real-time
Learn more about our programs…
Seamless integration and real-time reporting make a difference in successful care collaboration. We have invested in top technologies that streamline information and utilize the top performers for therapeutic modalities and equipment.
- HTS utilizes Rehab Optima for electronic therapy documentation
- Optima has full integration with Point Click Care and many other EHR systems
- CliniSign–Electronic Physician Signature Platform
- National Industry benchmarking
- Business Associates with Partnering Communities & HIPAA Compliant
- Agreements with nearly all suppliers for exercise equipment & therapeutic modalities
Outcomes and Reports
Outcomes are the driving force in communicating successful care delivery. Diagnosis-specific, national benchmarks and daily documentation are available in real-time at the click of a button.
- Access to 150 reports
- Client Portal
- Custom reports
- Hospital DRG analysis/reporting and clinical niche development
- Regular outcome reports
- All HTS therapists are certified and utilize the CARE Tool assessments
- Physician Communication Tools
- Patient Satisfaction