Thrive Successful Care Transitions
We provide a step-by-step implementation guide for successful addition to your care transitions strategy.
HTS is excited to introduce Thrive, a successful care transitions program designed for skilled care providers. Thrive was developed by a collaboration of HTS therapists, partner communities, nurse practitioners and physicians to create a robust, turn-key system to implement successful transitions of care. This program is perfect for post-discharge from skilled nursing back into the community, or to an senior living campus.
- Follow Patient For Up To 90 Days Post-discharge
- Utilize a Turn-key System For All Members of the Care Team
- Provide Risk Stratification for Potentially Preventable SNF 30-day Readmissions
- Reduce Hospital Readmissions with a Collective & Thorough Approach
Thrive is evidence-based and focused on empowering and equipping each member of the care team with the necessary tools to promote the best outcomes for each patient.
Elements of the Thrive Program:
- Pre-discharge Patient Consultation Tool
- Rehabilitation Successful Care Transitions Planner
- Community Resources & Support Guide
- Discharge IDT Family/Stakeholder Meeting Guide
- Post-Discharge Communication Guide
- Quarterly Analysis
- Thrive Patient Outcomes Tracker
HTS will be rolling out Thrive to all partnering communities. Our proprietary clinical programs are just another way that we move our clients forward as leaders of rehabilitation in the markets they serve.