In the climate of health care reform, HTS stays current. 100% vested in perfecting rehabilitation, we are able to be flexible and highly adaptive to regulatory and industry change. A cohesive six-part quality assurance program offers you the ultimate support in maintaining optimal clinical and operational efficiency while still producing excellent patient outcomes.
Cohesive Six-Part Quality Assurance
- Third-Party Auditing
- We take being your therapy partner seriously. Therefore, HTS uses an outside third-party for auditing of our therapy documentation. Ten documentation variables are audited for supportive documentation, clinical efficacy and justification of services.
- Turn-Key Nursing Education
- Live in-services conducted by therapists for your entire staff. Frequently updated, our in-services provide Pre and post tests, along with easily applicable methods for immediate results. We offer training as often as you need along with targeted, customized training on topics specific to your unique needs.
- Clinical Innovation
- In addition to science-driven “best practices”, HTS works with hospitals and nationally recognized health systems to continually develop our Clinical Protocols for multiple disease states.
- Electronic Therapy Documentation allows for increased efficiency, point-of-service entry and an integrated system for delivering rehabilitation.
- Quality Indicators
- Our rehabilitation experts identify your unique needs based on your QI report. As your partner in therapy we join with you to improve your quality indicators and prevent declines in your residents.
- Medical Review Preparedness
- We work hard to reduce your risk for Medical Review; however, there are so many entities that perform medical reviews now that it is likely you will be reviewed at some point. HTS works proactively to improve our documentation through an auditing third party. We also help with the appeals process and have a 93% success rate.
- Therapy Continuing Education
- Over 310 hours of clinical education is provided to our employees annually. Science-driven, evidence-based practices enhance the skills of each therapist and allow access to hundreds of clinical resources to obtain the highest function for every person in our care.